Linksys Tri-Band Router – Linksys EA9300 Max-Stream AC4000 Wi-Fi Router
The linksys tri-band router are some of the best routers in almost every aspect. Linksys provides some of the best tri-band router in almost every aspect. Their routers and accessories are very reliable and provide some of the best known features. They provide Guest Network, Parental Controls, Media Prioritization, to change the username and password for the network, to update the firmware of the router and a lot more. It has the dual band Wi-Fi technology that provides a whopping combined speed of 1900 Mbps from both its bands. The EA9300 provides overall strong performance and provides faster speeds on each connected device. This makes online gaming a breeze. It makes 4K streaming and gaming absolutely lag free. This way, the users can enjoy their internet without any problems.
What is www.linksyssmartwifi.com?
The web domain name www.linksyssmartwifi.com is used by the Linksys routers to login by the users. The linksys tri-band router recognizes it automatically and is translated to the default IP address of the router. Earlier the users had to remember or find out the default IP addresses for their routers themselves if they wished to login to their routers. Linksys made it easier for the users. They now ship their routers preconfigured to use www.linksyssmartwifi.com instead of the default IP addresses for every router. No longer do the users have to remember or find out the default IP addresses for their routers.
Here, we will show you the troubleshooting steps to setup and login to the Linksys routers.
- Firstly, connect the modem to the WAN port of the linksys tri-band router using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect the computer or laptop to any of the internet ports of the linksys tri-band router using another Ethernet cable.
- Then, open an internet browser of your choice on the same device that is connected to the router. Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar and press enter.
- Enter the default credentials whenever prompted. The default username and password is “admin” for both the cases. The username and password are both case sensitive. If the default information doesn’t work, then there is a chance that the user might have changed the information of the router. In that case, try entering any previously set passwords. Then the user can login to the router using the default information of the router.
- When successfully logged in to the linksys tri-band router, the Setup page will appear. This is the web based interface regarding the configurations of the router.
- Furthermore, the user can choose to change or configure their network suitable to their needs.
Troubleshooting steps to change the username and password for Linksys tri-band router:
- Firstly, open an internet browser of your choice. Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar to access the linksys tri-band router admin login page.
- Then the user will then be asked to enter the default credentials for the linksys tri-band router there. The default username is either “admin” or left blank for different routers. The default password is “admin” for most of the Linksys routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
- Once logged in successfully in the linksys tri-band router admin page, the user will see the Administration option. Click on it.
- Then, click the Management option. Under the Management option, the user will see the username and password option.
- Then, the user can enter the new desired information within the Network Name (SSID) option and the Network Key (passphrase) option. The fields will be provided below the respective options.
- Once the user has entered the new desired information, click Save to save the changes made.
- Lastly, the user needs to reconnect to their linksys tri-band router to be able to use their internet.
All the devices now have to be reconnected using the new information.
- Firstly, make sure that there are no password hints or any sensitive data within the username as the username is visible to nearby devices.
- Do not share the password with everyone for better security.
If you wish to read more about linksys router setup, please click here.
For more information on routers, please read the setup guide here.