Linksys smart wifi setup troubleshooting guide
Accessing linksys smart wifi setup will allow the user to better configure their network that is most suitable to their needs. With the help of these settings, the user will be able to control and manipulate their network. Then, their network will be secure and safe from any unauthorized users. The linksys smart wifi setup allows the user to setup the wireless security on the network, forward ports for different uses, setup the Linksys router manually and more. The user can simply access the Linksys router admin page using www.linksyssmartwifi.com. From there, the user can further configure their network using the simple on screen instructions.
Firstly, we will help the users in understanding the configurations of the router using linksys smart wifi setup admin panel. We have shared the detailed step by step instructions for the router.
The following steps are also applicable for these Linksys routers as well:
Linksys WRT1200AC AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router, Linksys WRT1900AC AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router, Linksys WRT32X AC3200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gaming Router, Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router, Linksys WRT32X Dual-Band Gaming Router, Linksys WRT1900ACS Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router, Linksys EA8300 Max-Stream AC2200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router, Linksys EA9300 Max-Stream AC4000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router, Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router, Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMO Smart Wi-Fi Router
Here are the troubleshooting steps for the setup and login for Linksys routers:
- Firstly, use an Ethernet cable to connect the desktop computer to the Linksys router.
- Now, use another Ethernet cable to connect the modem to the WAN port of the router.
- Then reboot all the devices and wait for them to finish booting up.
- Open an internet browser and type www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar. This will take the user to the linksys smart wifi setup panel. Press enter. The admin page for Linksys will appear.
- Then, enter the default information regarding the router whenever prompted. The username and password are case sensitive.
- Once the user has successfully logged in to the router, the Quick Setup will appear.
- Finally click Yes to continue.
Now, the user will have successfully logged in to the router after setting it up. From here, the user can further configure their router again using the linksys smart wifi setup guide.
Troubleshooting steps to reset the Linksys routers:
- Firstly, locate the reset button at the back of the router. It will be placed inside a very small hole.
- Then, using a small pin, press and hold the reset button for about ten seconds.
- Finally, once the power light becomes green/white in color and is stable, the router will have successfully been reset.
Once the router has been reset, the personalized settings will get reset too. This process cannot be reversed.
If you wish to read more about linksys smart wifi setup and login, click here.
Read more on the step by step instructions to setup your router here.