Linksyssmartwifi password reset self help steps
Before moving on to the linksyssmartwifi password reset guide, here are a few amazing features offered in the linksys routers. The Linksys routers offer Guest Network, Parental Controls, Media Prioritization, to change the username and password for the network, to update the firmware of the router and a lot more. Their routers are best known for their speed and reliable connection which is most suitable for the Gamers. It has the dual band Wi-Fi technology that provides a whopping combined speed of 1900 Mbps from both its bands. This makes online gaming a breeze. It makes 4K streaming and gaming absolutely lag free so that the users can enjoy their internet without any problems. Here, we will help you understand how you can change the default username and password using our linksyssmartwifi password reset guide.
Troubleshooting steps to change the username and password using linksyssmartwifi password reset steps.
- Firstly, to change the WiFi network’s password, we will first be turning on all of our devices, including the Linksys Smart WiFi Router, ISP given modem and the computer/laptop we are going to work on.
- Next, go to your Desktop that just opened in the computer.
- Double click on the web browser. (Example: Google Chrome)
- After that, you have to open the website https://linksyssmartwifi.com. This is where you will find the linksyssmartwifi password reset option in the main menu.
- Now, this website will ask you for a username and a password.
- Enter the right combination of credentials. After entering this, click Login.
- When you have completed previous step, you’ll be seeing a new interface.
- This interface should contain many types of menu items. You have to go and select the Wireless tab menu.
- Then, you will be presented with the option to change the password of the Wi-Fi network. This is where you can enter your new password in the linksyssmartwifi password reset field.
- Refill the field in which your previous password is written.
- When you have finished entering the password into the field, click Save.
- Finally, the Linksys Router will restart itself. Wait for the system to boot up and then only continue using it.
Now, you will have changed the password using linksyssmartwifi password reset guide. One thing everyone has to be sure of is that this process is extremely important. In case you don’t know what a complex password is like, you’ll essentially have to include a lot of numbers, special characters and capitalized letters inside the password field. This saves so many people’s personal information that it is now advised to change one’s password every few months.
If you wish to read more about configuring your router, click here.